Download CPCS A59 Excavator 360 Above 10 Tonnes Theory Test Answers
CPCS A59 Excavator 360 Above 10 Tonnes Course Description
Who is the course for?
This course provides instruction in correct operation of Excavator 360 above 10T for operators who will be using such machines on site. It provides training as referred to in the laws relating to work equipment and health and safety, and is accredited by the Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS).
- Operate the excavator 360° tracked safely and productively.
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment.
- Site the machine safely and efficiently.
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures.
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine.
- Follow all necessary safety precautions.
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles.
- Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out.
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.
Teaching and assessment
- 2 days learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises.
- 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests.
Qualifications you get
- CPCS Trained Operator Card (red card) on passing the CPCS technical tests.
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- CITB health, safety and environment test passed no more than two years before the course start date.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
- Can undertake pre-start, running checks and shut down procedures according to manufacturers’ handbook/manual.
- Configure and set for excavating duties to include line and level procedures.
- Place material into transporting vehicles or hoppers from an elevation.
- Grade, spread and level different types of terrain back to original contours.
- You will need to revise the theory questions before the course as there will only be a short time for this on the course.