Download CPCS A58 Excavator 360 Below 10 Tonnes Theory Test Answers
CPCS A58 Excavator 360 Below 10 Tonnes Course Description
- Operate the mini excavator safely and productively.
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment.
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures.
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine.
- Follow all necessary safety precautions.
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles.
- Carry out necessary routine adjustments and service procedures.
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.
Teaching and assessment
- 5 days training – classroom lessons and practical exercises.
- 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests.
Qualifications you get
- CPCS trained operator card (red card) on passing the CPCS technical tests
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- CITB Health, safety and environment test needs to have been passed within the previous 23 months before the course start date.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.