Download CPCS A44 Concrete Pump – Trailer Mounted Theory Test Answers
CPCS A44 Concrete Pump – Trailer Mounted Course Description
To provide thorough theory and practical training in competently operating a Concrete Pump Trailer Mounted, to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator.
- Name and explain the purpose of principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology.
- Confirm with Manufacturer’s requirements as per the operators handbook, other types of information source and the relevant regulations and legislation.
- Undertake all pre-use checks.
- Confirm the position and configure the plant machinery for pumping duties.
- Deploy the outriggers to specification (where applicable).
- Arrange, anchor and secure all pipes and lines.
- Confirm a given mix is able to be pumped.
- Arrange and comply with communication procedures.
- Direct the loading / mixer vehicle to position.
- Explain action required for hazards, underground and overhead services.
- Pump and control materials accurately to the desired pour location.
- Explain how blockages occur and solution methods.
- Maintain safe working situations.
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures for the plant equipment.
- Complete end-of-use cleaning procedures.
DURATION OF TRAINING
|Number of Training Days Required Novice
(Less than 1 years or no operational experience)
|Number of Training Days Required if an Intermediate (1-2 Years Operational Experience)
|Number of training days required if experienced (2+ years operational experience)
|Test Only Option
|2 – 3
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
Your Own Venue (Must meet CPCS specifications)