Get your CPCS A59 Excavator 360 Above 10 Tonnes Theory Test Answers
This A59 360 Excavator Above 10 Tonnes CPCS Course is for Excavator Operators who want to take a CPCS test to gain their Red Trained Operator Card.
A59 360 Excavator Above 10 Tonnes Course Details
- Roles and responsibilities
- Excavator controls and terminology.
- Regulations and legislation.
- Undertake all pre-use checks.
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces.
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces.
- Excavate differing types of excavations in various types of ground.
- Place materials into transporting vehicles and hoppers.
- Grade, spread and level ground materials.
- Attach and remove buckets.
- Lift, move and place basic slung loads.
- Shut down and securing procedures.
Testing and Further Courses
Theory Test – a verbal test with one to one questions with the tester.
Practical Test – a test including:-
- Pre-start and running checks.
- Travel up and down a slope through a restriction and over rough terrain.
- Prepare and set the excavator or the relevant work.
- Produce a vertical trench and a square excavation.
- Load material into a vehicle.
- Change the bucket.
- Lift the load to various radii.
- Carry out the shutdown and securing procedures.
A good level of written and spoken English is required to successfully complete this course. If you have any concerns regarding this please contact our office and we discuss available options (e.g. hiring a translator at an additional cost).
What is awarded after completion of the course?:
Once the course has been completed candidates will be eligible to receive a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card.