Download CPCS A23 Skid Steer Loader Theory Test Answers
CPCS A23 Skid Steer Loader Course Description
This A23 Skid Steer Loader training course is for Operators who want to take a CPCS test to gain their Red Trained Operator Card.
A23 Skid Steer Loader Course Details
- The roles and responsibilities as a plant operator.
- The purpose of principle components, their basic construction and also the controls and terminology.
- Manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s handbook, other types of information source and the relevant regulations and legislation.
- Pre-start checks.
- Configure and make ready for site travel.
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and also level surfaces; laden and un-laden.
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces.
- Configure and set for extraction and for loading duties.
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services.
- Extract differing types of materials from stockpiles and other sources from stockpiles of segregated materials and construct (temporary ramps).
- Sort and place materials into transporting vehicles and hoppers.
- Backfill, spread and level ground and materials.
- Loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting.
In addition, you will need to undertake a Health & Safety test within 2 years.
Finally, the next step is CPCS blue competence card and NVQ Level 2.